Binibining Pilipinas is a national beauty pageant in the Philippines. They select representatives to compete in two different pageants like Miss Universe and Miss International.
Binibining Pilipinas season will once again choose deserving Pinay beauty to represent the country in the future International pageant.
One of the Binibining Pilipinas 2017 candidate is Ana Patricia Asturias also known as “Patrik” is the pride of Tacloban City.
Since Binibining PIlipinas 2017 is fast approaching, here are some facts you should know about candidate #38 Ana Particia Asturias.
- She grew up with a big family in the City of Tacloban where she lived a simple childhood.
- She goes by the nickname “Patrik” because it was given by her parents wanting their third child to be a boy.
- Her height is 5’6, weight 110 lbs, bust 32, waist 24, cup B and her eye color is brown.
- She is a license Interior designer.
- A fully trained barista and partners with her mom in running a cafe in her hometown which has been her favorite project for the past year.
- She is a world traveler. She visited Reykjavik, Japan, Milan, Venice, Barcelona and more than countries.
- She wants to be a pride of the country and a spokesperson for her personal advocacies.
- She moved to Manila to finish her college degree at the University of Santo Tomas.
- She loves to explore, discover more about herself, have fun, be crazy and create memorable experiences.
- She is a very positive person, that no matter how bad the situation is she choose to see the silver lining.
- Her travelling and reading passion are the things that have occupied her spare time and shaped her to be a person who is positive, deep and confident.
- Coffee and design are her forte and passion.
There you have it! Those are just some of the things you should know about candidate #38 Ana Patricia Asturias of Tacloban City. Stay put and be updated for the upcoming Binibining Pilipinas 2017.
Here’s a short clip interview of Binibining Pilipinas #38 Ana Patricia Asturias.