We respect the privacy of our website users and are committed to ensuring that your information, such as your emails, address, IP and other personal data are protected. These information are not published or distributed without your permission, and are held privately in our database.
Reporter.PH may change this policy regularly by updating this page. You should always check this page to ensure that you conform to any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- email address and other contact information
- demographic information such as location, gender, age, preferences and interests
- information relevant to surveys and offers
- other information necessary to improve our website service
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Using the information to improve our products and how we can serve our users better
- Sending our website’s latest content, products offers, and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have opt-in
- Contacting you for surveys and market research purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial security control procedures to safeguard and protect the data we collect on our website.
Cookies are very small text files sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings, which can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role in ensuring that your use of our website is faster and more convenient. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
You can disable any cookies already stored in your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly. To manage cookies stored in your computer or device, please read this guide and instructions.
Third party ads
Reporter.PH runs ads from third party vendors, including Google.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to our sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the ads preference manager.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you can opt to not give your information or to not receive any email from us about product offers and other marketing messages.
- if you have previously opt in your email and other information to receive our newsletter, product offers and other marketing messages, your can unsubscribe anytime or send as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us using the email address above to correct your information.